13B Engine Swap Kit$449.00
RX8 Engine Swap Kit
If you've considered swapping your original RX-8 Engine for a 13B RX-7 REW Engine, our Stainless Steel 13B Engine Swap Kit will make the task significantly easier.
Our mounting kit is designed to allow the 13B-REW engine to be bolted directly into your Mazda RX-8 chassis and mated to the factory RX-8 transmission. By replacing the thin stamped steel brace at the rear of the sub-frame the kit creates a new motor mount that significantly stiffens the subframe and chassis mounting points.
Shown here with our low profile high capacity oil pan, this combination allows the REW engine to be mounted low in the chassis while increasing oil capacity and ground clearance!
- Features 70 duro replaceable polyurethane bushings eliminating metal to metal contact to reduce engine vibration and noise levels.
- 1/4 inch thick stainless steel construction
- Includes a heat shield for the exhaust side bushings to protect against downpipe and turbo manifold heat
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- 100% Stainless steel construction
- Weight 15lbs
- The bushing are available in either red or black
Does NOT include oil pan, available separately
Will fit all Mazda RX-8's 2004 - 2011