ACS BASIC MT$329.95
Auxiliary Cooling System MT 2004-2011 Mazda RX-8
In mild conditions the factory radiator originally equipped in the RX-8 can provide adequate engine cooling with the addition of our cooling fan control kit. Once the engine is subjected to a more demanding operating range, high performance driving or a harsher environment the need for additional cooling can become a necessity.
We have designed an auxiliary cooling system that replaces the factory engine under tray and works with an auxiliary pump (not included) and acts as a MT transmission oil cooler. This system lowers the transmission temperatures and further protects the second most expensive part of the vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
Improves fresh airflow to the main radiator!
New Aluminum Engine Undertray - Replaces the original engine's plastic undertray with a new, light aluminum one. The center section has a new "vented design" that improves rigidity at high speeds. This supports the auxiliary transmission cooler but also acts as a heat sink by reducing transmission fluid temperatures
- Auxiliary Aluminum Cooler
- Pre-wired plug and play electric cooling fan that is designed to provide airflow across the Auxillary Cooling System regardless of vehicle speed. When the vehicle is in slow traffic the factory cooler has no airflow across it which virtually eliminates any cooling effect.
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screens - Debris Shield
- Includes all required hoses
- Includes stainless steel hose clamps
- Includes Stainless Nylon fasteners
- Easily installs with basic hand tools in about 2 hours.
Just click add to cart to purchase and it's yours!
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FACTORY PLASTIC UNDERTRAY SIDE PIECES
These items are sold separately and can be installed for your convenience before shipping this product to you.