Auxillary Cooling System AT 2004-2011 Mazda RX-8
If your interested in extending the life of your automatic transmission by lowering the operating temperature, this product is a great way to do it!
We have designed an auxiliary cooling system that replaces the factory engine under tray and works in conjunction with the factory oil cooler. This system lowers the transmission temperatures and further protects the second most expensive part of the vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves fresh airflow to the main radiator!
- New Aluminum Engine Undertray - Replaces the original engine's plastic undertray with a new, light aluminum one. The center section has a new "vented design" that improves rigidity at high speeds. This supports the auxiliary transmission cooler but also acts
as a heat sink by reducing transmission fluid temperatures
- Auxiliary Aluminum Cooler
- Pre-wired plug and play
electric cooling fan that is designed to provide airflow across the Auxillary Cooling System regardless of vehicle speed. When the vehicle is in slow traffic the
factory cooler has no airflow across it which virtually eliminates any
- Stainless Steel Mesh Screens - Debris Shield
- Includes all required hoses
- Includes stainless steel hose clamps
- Includes Stainless Nylon fasteners
- Easily installs with basic hand tools
in about 2 hours.
Just click add to cart to purchase and it's yours!
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FACTORY PLASTIC UNDERTRAY SIDE PIECES
These items are sold separately and can be installed for your convenience before shipping this product to you.